Holding or the 9th session of the executive bureau of the CCJA in Durban .
On January 24 and 25, 2018, the Executive Board of the CJCA met in Durban – South Africa, chaired by Mr. Mogoeng Mogoeng, President of the CJCA and Chief Justice of the Republic of South Africa.
In particular, the following topics were addressed:
– The results of the activities of the CJCA for the year 2017
– The finances of the Association, including the state of contributions, –
– The closure of the 2017 budget year and the adoption of the budget estimate for 2018
– Examination and adoption of the 2018 program of activities
– The 3rd International Seminar of the CJCA,
– The modalities of cooperation with the African Union
– Support for the Courts in difficulty.